Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Knotted Leather Necklace

http://curlymade.blogspot.pt/2014/06/diy-knotted-leather-necklace.html
Stylish necklace is easier than you might think

Tutorial at Curly Made Blog

"A few time ago, I received an email from endlessleather asking me to make a diy using their supplies, and after browsing thru their site, I was really excited to work with them. Deciding on what I wanted to create was the hard part, there were so many kinds of leathers that my mind kept thinking of alternative ideas instead of focussing on just one. Finally, I decided on making this knotted necklace, that I learned to make a couple of years ago.  I also made a video explaining every step, but if you are not a video tutorial fan or you can't watch it on your computer, the step-by-step is below".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment