Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Pinwheel Quilt Block

http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/2014/04/four-patch-hst-boston-block-tutorial.html
These blocks will give you 2 pinwheels - one going clockwise and one counterclockwise

Tutorial at Sew Preeti Quilts Blog

"When I met Zoanna for the first time, she shared with me her love of pinwheels. She said "I just love the movement of the pinwheels. If I had to choose just one pattern to make for the rest of my quilting life it would be pinwheels."  Look at this, this is what I want to make next.  Please don't. At least, not yet.  Why not?  Because, I promise I can show you a simpler, quicker and cleaner method of making these blocks.  Zoanna agreed.  Here is me delivering on my promise. The block is called Boston Block, I think. I am going to call it Four Patch Half Square Triangle block. Here are the steps with pictures".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment