Monday, July 7, 2014

Tutorial - Refashion a Long Sleeve T-shirt into a Halter Top

http://www.lolanova.com/2014/06/refashion-long-sleeve-t-shirt-into-50s.html

Add a 1950's style top to your summer wardrobe

Tutorial at Lola Nova Upcycling Blog

"Whenever I want to refashion something I often consider what can be done with my old t-shirts because there is always so much potential for upcycling. There is something about the stretchiness of the fabric gives you a lot of room to work with. I've only worn this t-shirt a few times, and I felt that it was in need of some serious jazzing up if I was going to wear it anymore as it was a bit plain. I knew I wanted to make a halterneck top, but I wanted more of a 50s edge to it so after some trial and error I came up with this refashioning tutorial".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment