Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tutorial - Recycle Junk Mail into Seed Bouquets

http://reachingformore.typepad.com/upcycled_design_lab/2014/05/upcycled-junk-mail-seed-bouquets-1.html
Send a gift of flower seeds nestled in recycled paper flowers


Tutorial at Upcycled Design Lab Blog
"What do you get when you mix a little old house paint and some junk mail? Well gift seed bouquets of course.Everybody knows that. Right? Ok the truth isyou have to have your brian wired some strange and convoluted way to think up such a thing but I know I am not the only one with this slightly off center disposition. Because thankfully I have you; And if you are reading this than chances are you think a little out on the edges like me".... Read more

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my tutorial on your site. I am grabbing a button :-)

    Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

    ReplyDelete