Monday, October 6, 2014

Tutorial - How to Decorate a Pumpkin with Henna

http://creativekhadija.com/2014/09/halloween-pumpkin-with-henna/
Simple and pretty Halloween/Fall decoration

Tutorial at Creative Khadija Blog

"These days I can see many fun posts related Fall, Halloween & Pumpkins decor, I enjoy seeing the fun ideas. Every year I also design something with fall theme & its fun to share. Today I am going to share a henna tattoo designed pumpkin as a Halloween or fall project for my readers all over the world who are celebrating Halloween. As here in Pakistan, there is no trend of celebrating Halloween & designing pumpkin etc. Seriously! This pumpkin is not recently designed. I design this pumpkin about 3 years back once, when I were newbie at blogland & seeing designed pumpkins was a new thing to me".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment