Sunday, November 2, 2014

Tutorial - Hand-painted Whimsical Chair
Trash to treasure project restoring an old chair

Tutorial at Joyful Daisy Blog

"This adorable hand painted and stamped chair just gleams Joyful Daisy!  All it needed was a bath, a new seat, and some paint!!!  I love the Mackenzie Child’s style checkerboard done in cream and yellow.  I thought the traditional black and white check that I have enjoyed featuring on many of my other hand painted projects was a bit to dark for this happy little chair.  The inspiration for this chair started with the fabric for the seat which I purchased at Hobby Lobby off the clearance rack months ago.  I purchased a couple yards just knowing it would perfectly compliment an upcoming hand painted furniture project or sewing project".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment