Sunday, November 2, 2014

Tutorial - Hand-painted Whimsical Chair

http://joyfuldaisy.com/whisical-hand-painted-furniture-rubber-stamped-chair/
Trash to treasure project restoring an old chair

Tutorial at Joyful Daisy Blog

"This adorable hand painted and stamped chair just gleams Joyful Daisy!  All it needed was a bath, a new seat, and some paint!!!  I love the Mackenzie Child’s style checkerboard done in cream and yellow.  I thought the traditional black and white check that I have enjoyed featuring on many of my other hand painted projects was a bit to dark for this happy little chair.  The inspiration for this chair started with the fabric for the seat which I purchased at Hobby Lobby off the clearance rack months ago.  I purchased a couple yards just knowing it would perfectly compliment an upcoming hand painted furniture project or sewing project".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment