Saturday, November 1, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Clear Tote Bag

http://www.maidenjane.blogspot.com/2014/10/diy-nfl-clear-tote-bag.html
Make a clear bag which meets NFL Stadium rules

Tutorial at Maiden Jane Blog

"Last month, I was attending a college football game so I checked out their bag policy online. It wasn't as restrictive as the NFL Stadium Bag Policy but it got me thinking that there are a lot of ladies who attend NFL games and may need a clear bag ....The NFL guidelines state that the bag can be no larger than 12" x 6" x 12". They don't specify much beyond that, but the diagrams show a logo on the center of the bag and fabric along the top edge. You could also use a large ziploc bag (cute!). Or, you can buy one of their bags. I've got a simple tutorial to help you make your own! I even have an easy-peasy (Beverly Hillbilly) version, too! If you've never worked with vinyl, I have a few tips and tricks for you".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment