Thursday, November 27, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Decorated Tin for Cookies

http://www.cutesimplestuff.com/2014/11/decorated-box-for-decorated-cookies.html
Turn a plain tin into a home decor item to use as storage for cookies

Tutorial at Cute Simple Stuff Blog

"I love decorating cookies, even if my cookies are far from being perfect. I still love the art of decorating them. And because I wanted a pretty “home” for my (according to me) pretty cookies I wanted to do something with a regular cookie box I had. With that in mind, a few months back I was watching Disney´s Alice in Wonderland, and I saw the scene where she picks a cookie and I thought the cookie box or stand was lovely.  Funny enough, I actually never paid attention to the cookie part before, then when I started decorating cookies. I knew I liked that part of the movie for some reason but I never knew exactly why. It’s the cookies and the stand".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment