Saturday, November 8, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Marble Maze

http://www.simplyshoeboxes.com/2012/07/felt-frenzy-felt-marble-maze-diy-how-to.html
Search “free printable mazes” online for ideas for your maze

Tutorial at Simply Shoe Boxes Blog

"I  kept seeing Marble Mazes around the net and decided I'd try to make some.  Basically you sew a marble between two pieces of fabric and sew a maze for it to be pushed thru.  Most that I saw were very plain, but I saw one on Twin Dragon Flies Design that had a decorative fabric for the back.  I used a different fabric for the back, too, and I used appliques for the beginning and ending points.  I tried to make three different levels of mazes so I could include them in 2-4, 5-9 and 10-14 year old Operation Christmas Child boxes".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment