Friday, November 7, 2014

Tutorial - Refashion a Lamp with Paint and Ribbon

http://mybungalow.typepad.com/blog/2014/11/the-almost-free-lamp-re-do.html
Bright and cheerful redo of an old lamp

Tutorial at Tanna Gail Vintage & Handmade Blog

"This lamp belonged to my mother. In her house it seemed just fine. Everything was always neat and dusted and in unyielding good taste. At my house it just seemed forlorn and ugly. Out of context, I could see the worn, dingy, shade and the dated brass finish was something I was never fond of. I decided to embark on my first lamp re-do. I want to use things I already have and spend NO money.  Ahem... And these are the things I have. Lime spray paint and one roll of green tulle. Neither are my favorite colors, but I must have had some big idea about the lime paint because I have three cans".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment