Thursday, November 6, 2014

Tutorial - Shanghai Chicken with Tzatziki Sauce

http://theseamanmom.com/shanghai-chicken-recipe-with-tzatziki-sauce/
Tasty for parties or family dinners

Tutorial at Seaman Mom Blog

"I absolutely love Shanghai chicken, the way I cook it. It’s really no rocket science to make this tasty recipe, although the name might suggest the opposite. I also have a soft spot for the Shanghai chicken recipe as my husband introduced me to it about 14 years ago when we’ve moved in together and started to make our first homemade meals. Ah, such lovely memories…The way my husband used to make the Shanghai chicken was super delicious too but I recently discovered I’m in love with sesame seeds and using them in most of my recipes is a must. Turns out this recipe tastes even better paired with sesame seeds. And to me a Tzatziki sauce next to it comes as natural".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment