Friday, November 7, 2014

Tutorial - Hammerhead Shark Pillow Pet

http://so-sew-easy.com/hammerhead-shark-pillow-pet-pattern/
Sew one of the popular pillow pets

Tutorial at So Sew Easy Blog

"I’m Stephanie from Swoodson Says and I’m excited to be contributing posts over here. My son is almost 2 and at such a fun age; I love making him unique toys, dress-up accessories,  and softies. Two of my favorites that I’ve blogged about are a DIY Buckle Toy & a giant Floor Book Pillow. Pillow pets are so popular – we already have one store-bought small one and my son loves to lay on it and read or drag it around by the tail. The selection of animals is pretty small, so I decided to make my own".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of pillow pet. It is cute and attracting kids to sleep most of the time.
    Pillow Pet

    ReplyDelete