Friday, December 12, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Faux Pearl Stud Earrings
Easy to make, and perfect for the holidays

Tutorial at Cute Simple Stuff Blog

"I love making polymer clay accessories and jewelry in general, but I feel weird when I go out without earrings, especially to special events or on the weekends to have fun and such not that I do that often, but when I do, I like to doll myself up a bit. With that in mind and because I looove pearls, I made this earrings out of polymer clay a couple of months back. And for weekdays I keep things pretty simple, but still I want to wear earrings, so for those days I made these other stud earrings. Today, I am combining those two. I want to have faux pearl type earrings of all kind. Why faux? Because I cannot afford the real things, and because, if I did, I couldn’t settle with just one pair, you know what I'm saying".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment