Friday, December 12, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Faux Pearl Stud Earrings

http://www.cutesimplestuff.com/2014/12/diy-faux-stud-pearl-earrings.html
Easy to make, and perfect for the holidays

Tutorial at Cute Simple Stuff Blog

"I love making polymer clay accessories and jewelry in general, but I feel weird when I go out without earrings, especially to special events or on the weekends to have fun and such not that I do that often, but when I do, I like to doll myself up a bit. With that in mind and because I looove pearls, I made this earrings out of polymer clay a couple of months back. And for weekdays I keep things pretty simple, but still I want to wear earrings, so for those days I made these other stud earrings. Today, I am combining those two. I want to have faux pearl type earrings of all kind. Why faux? Because I cannot afford the real things, and because, if I did, I couldn’t settle with just one pair, you know what I'm saying".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment