Saturday, December 13, 2014

Tutorial - Recycle Cabinet Doors into Works of Art

http://www.onegirlinpink.blogspot.com/2014/12/how-to-turn-discarded-cabinet-doors.html
Turn old discarded cabinet doors into unique art pieces

Tutorial at Girl in Pink Blog

"I recently brought home several cabinet doors from our local home salvage store.  I wasn’t sure at the time what I would do with them, but at just a couple of dollars each, I decided I couldn’t pass them up. Weeks later I found myself dusting those cabinet doors off with the intention of creating some seasonal art to sell in my booth at Camas Antiques using Artisan Enhancement’s Image Transfer Gel.  I discovered a few copyright free vintage images I loved on The Graphics Fairy website and began to devise a plan".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment