Monday, December 1, 2014

Tutorial - Printable Christmas Gift Tags

http://curlymade.blogspot.pt/2014/11/free-printable-christmas-tags.html
6 animal tags bring a touch of extra cuteness to your presents

Tutorial at Curly Made Blog

"One of the things I like about Christmas is the presents, I love to pick out or make special things to offer to my friends and family, and wrapping it in the best way possible (it doesn't look that good sometimes though).  I have this dark green recycled paper that is my favorite, and wanted the tags to stand out against the paper, so I went this light greyish color, complementing with a red satin ribbon.  The files are in jpg, png and pdf and as usual, to download you just have to click on the button at the bottom of the page and it will open a google drive page with all the files".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment