Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Paper Christmas Tree

http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.in/2014/01/paper-christmas-tree-tutorial.html
Make a Paper Cone Christmas tree from items often available in your home

Tutorial at Cards, Crafts, Kids Projects Blog

"During the festive season, I was obsessed with making trees using  different media …I made a Beaded Christmas tree , a Stacked Star box Christmas tree and several different types of paper Christmas trees!  I had seen paper cone wreaths and paper cone flowers on the net and my little one and I tried making our version of a paper cone Christmas tree .We used squares of thin chart paper to make our paper cones and stuck them to a cardboard tube [the recycled central remaining part of an Aluminum foil roll] to make our handmade Christmas tree".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment