Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Decoupage Medium

http://www.homemadehooplah.com/homemade-mod-podge/
Nontoxic and kid friendly

Tutorial at Homemade Hooplah Blog

"My cabinet woes brings me to my first DIY project since my self-imposed hiatus: making my own Homemade Mod Podge. On the surface those two might not seem related, but I plan to use a lot of Mod Podge for the custom storage boxes I’m creating to organize the terror that is my “baking shelf.” I’ll be posting about how to make those as well as I get everything together. But for now, back to the Mod Podge. For those that don’t know, Mod Podge is decoupage, and decoupage is used to adhere paper or fabric to just about any surface. In some cases it’s even used as a finish. In a nutshell, Mod Podge makes upcycling possible by allowing us to decorate and cover our crafts in the stylish designs we’d prefer".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment