Sunday, January 18, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Flat Front Skirt

http://www.scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com/2014/10/free-flat-front-skirt-tutorial-pattern.html
Pattern for a girls flat front skirt sizes 2 to 10

Tutorial at Scattered thoughts of a Crafty Mom

"New pattern alert!!  Remember my Flat Front Skirt from last week?  I have the pattern and tutorial ready to share with you today!I'm loving how the skirt turned out, the fit is perfect!  The skirt has a flat front, so it looks good with a tucked in shirt and elastic in the back, for easy on/off (and easy construction.)  I definitely prefer the ease of elastic-waist bottoms, and the look of the flat front really makes it look more structured.  It's a bit difficult to see in these photos, but the fabric is corduroy.   I had spotted the floral corduroy on the clearance table at Joann's, and the pink fabric and ribbon were from my stash".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment