Monday, January 19, 2015

Tutorial - How to Crochet an Ombre Afghan

http://www.blog.oomanoot.com/ombre-crochet-afghan-tutorial/?utm_source=directory&utm_medium=totally&utm_campaign=ombre-crochet-afghan-tutorial/
Keep the cold out with this beautifully warm crochet ombre afghan

Tutorial at Oomanoot Blog

"The weather outside is frightful, at least by my mediterranean standards. The wind is howling and my feet are cold. And all I wanna do is cuddle inside a warm blanket, eat cookies and drink hot tea. Unfortunately, I made this afghan as a gift. But on the bright side, once I got past the first few rows I could actually crochet and cuddle inside it at the same time.  This afghan is quite easy to make, though I this one is quite large and it took me a couple of months to finish. There were weeks when I only crocheted two rows the entire week… life – it really gets in the way of crocheting.  So, let’s get all silly distractions like cooking and dishes out of the way, and make an afghan".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment