Thursday, February 26, 2015

Tutorial - Earrings from Basic Upholstery Nails
Simple to make, inexpensive, and stylish

Tutorial at Shades of Tangerine Blog

"While wandering the craft store, these generic little upholstery nails caught my eye.  Now - basic upholstery nails like these have been around for a long time - and never once did I consider them anything special.  If you are the crafty type, I'm willing to bet that you may have a few stashed in a junk drawer right now.  Look for a second at the metallic finish and texture.  The pattern is geometric and so detailed, I can almost imagine some artisan hammering that design in by hand.   They have a slight Aztec feel to them, don't you think? For something so inexpensive and basic, I think they are kind of beautiful".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment