Thursday, February 5, 2015

Tutorial - How to Decorate an M & M Phone Case

http://www.cutesimplestuff.com/2015/01/diy-m-phone-case-valentines-day-gift.html
Video tutorial using affordable materials

Tutorial at Cute Simple Stuff Blog

"Today I wanted to share this Cell Phone case I did for my 7-year-old niece. I wanted to give her something M&M related because I know how much she loves that stuff (and I love them too, so delish). I went with the red M&M because, she´s this sassy little girl (I think red goes better with that), she loves red, green and brow and Valentine´s Day is almost here, so why not giving away or rocking a red cell phone case for that holiday? You know, people give those chocolate in that day anyway, why not go a bit further".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment