Thursday, February 5, 2015

Tutorial - Refashioned Sweater With Leather Pockets

http://www.sisterswhat.com/2015/01/a-refashioned-sweater-with-leather.html?utm_source=bp_recent&utm-medium=gadget&utm_campaign=bp_recent
Leather accent on a resized men's sweater

Tutorial at Sisters, What Blog

"It's been a while since I've done a refashion, mostly because I'm pregnant and my energy level has dropped and well I don't care as much about what I wear as my belly starts getting largo. But, it's winter and sweaters are perfect for a winter pregnancy. I found this great men's sweater at the thrift store and had a easy refashion in mind just for it: leather pockets. I saw a sweater with leather pockets somewhere and so I thought it might also work for this sweater".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. Super cute and creative! I'm a first and foremost a sewer so I LOVE clothing upcycles! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Borei Designs

    ReplyDelete