Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Silk Flower Wreath

https://frommycarolinahome.wordpress.com/2014/04/06/spring-wreath-tutorial/
Tutorial on spray painting the grapevine base, and arranging the flowers

Tutorial at From My Carolina Home Blog

"I am so ready for warmer weather and more flowers, so I decided to make a wreath for the front porch.  I was inspired by several I found on Pinterest, but as usual, I have to do things my own way.  While we are doing this, I’ll share my secret for deciding what to use in any arrangement.  It might surprise you.  The first thing to do is get your wreath base, whatever you like to use.  My favorite base is grapevines because they hold up almost forever, and can be taken apart and reused.  This one has seen a few incarnations, so to freshen it up I spray painted it white".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment