Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Tutorial - Make a Potato Stamped Pillow Cover

http://www.sisterswhat.com/2015/01/potato-stamped-plus-sign-pillow.html
Attractive design with a simple potato stamp

Tutorial at Sisters What Blog

"One of my new year goals this year was to start tackling the projects from my pinterest boards. To make this goal doable, I decided to complete at least one project a month. To make it even more fun, there are a few other bloggers joining me (see below).  My project for this month was a potato stamped pillow. I saw this plus sign pillow and just had to give the potato stamping a try. I was kind of nervous at first, but it was really fun and easy. Plus (no pun intended. I really liked the imperfect look of the stamp. Captain Awesome wanted to help and we had a little mishap in the corner of the pillow case, but it kind of adds character".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment