Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tutorial - Felt and Leather Triangle Garland

http://www.sisterswhat.com/2015/03/diy-felt-and-leather-triangle-garland.html
If you don't have a sewing machine, glue the triangles onto yarn

Tutorial at Sisters What Blog

"Hopefully when you see this post, I'll have had my baby girl by then. It's time for another pinterest challenge, March edition and I didn't want to miss it so I actually did this project at the beginning of March. Plus, I had some extra time just trying to keep busy while waiting to have my baby. For my project this month, I decided to make something for the babies room.  I was inspired by this felt triangle garland and thought it'd be really fun to make with leather scraps and colorful felt. After I made it though, I loved it so much and realized that it could be used for decorating on any occasion"... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment