Saturday, April 18, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Dip Dyed Envelopes

http://thecuriouslifeoflisa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/diy-dip-dyed-envelopes-with-food.html
Quick and easy way to add a personal touch to any form of paper stationery

Tutorial at Life & Lisa Blog

"Lately, I've been obsessed with party decor. My friend's little girl is turning 1 (insert awww here) and I'm helping plan the aesthetics. The idea of party favours was considered and I thought this would be a great option. So naturally I thought I'd share it with you. This was all done with food dye. Yay for thriftiness! I'm constantly trying to find new ways to craft on a budget. Firstly because it's always good to be on top of the latest deals and secondly because it's always nice to have a few extra pounds in the pocket".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment