Saturday, April 18, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Wire Place Card Holder

http://thecuriouslifeoflisa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/diy-wire-place-card-holders.html
Use for dinner parties, craft parties, weddings, or any other special occasion

Tutorial at The Curious Life of Lisa Blog

"Lately, I've been trying to flex my creative muscles more and I'm truly loving it.  Every easter my family have a big meal to celebrate Easter and every year I try to come up with different ways to dress the table. This year I've found a cute and simple way to add interest to the table. Now don't get me wrong, my immediate family is small and after my 24 years of life I know their names. However, I just think place cards make any event more personal. It gives the impression that everything is carefully planned and thought out".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment