Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Gift Bag on a Budget

http://www.boreidesign.com/2012/05/making-toddler-girl-gift-bag.html
Start with a plain tote from the dollar store

Tutorial at Borei Design Blog

"When I was working 40 plus hours a week on the top of juggling three kids, I often bought pricey birthday gifts in a mad dash. The shift from "working mom" to "stay-at-home mom" has given me more time and has even somewhat forced me to be more creative and selective in the gift giving process. I am actually thankful for that because now my gifts mean so much more in the grand scheme of things. This is how my youngest daughter and I decided to tackle the challenge of creating a small but thoughtful birthday gift in two days on a tight budget.  We allotted one day for shopping and one day for putting it together".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment