Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Clip on Earrings Wearable

http://www.plasteranddisaster.com/making-vintage-clip-on-earrings-wearable/
Turn vintage earrings into regular earrings

Tutorial at Plaster & Disaster Blog

"My grandmother didn’t have pierced ears, but she wore earrings every day and had quite a collection. Most of us have probably come across a lot of clip-ons in thrift and vintage stores, and I’m always so intrigued by how fun they are. But man, they’re a pain. How can they be both so tight that they make my ears hurt, and yet so precarious that I’m afraid they’ll fall off at any minute and I’ll lose them? I think I’ve invented a new paradox. Anyway, that’s when it struck me: why don’t I just turn my clip-on earrings into regular old earrings".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment