Thursday, May 7, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Quilted Table Runner

http://www.patchworkposse.com/twisted-ribbon-table-runner/
Make a pretty runner for your table with fabric

Tutorial at Twisted Ribbon Table Runner

"Table runners are perfect for giving your room a new look without spending a whole lot of money and time on it.  They are kind of like pillows.  They can add pops of color and design to the room pretty quick.  For this table runner, I thought I’d take try at making a braided design .  No template is needed…and if you put your backing on before you start you will have a quilt as you go project!  (I of course forgot until I was done that I didn’t do that!)  If you forget your backing like I did, you can add it later, do a few straight quilting in the ditch of the seams and then continue to the binding"....Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment