Friday, May 8, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Vendor Apron

http://craftystaci.com/2015/04/29/craft-show-vendor-apron/
Perfect for craft show vendors, teachers, waitresses, artists or gardeners

Tutorial at Crafty Staci Blog

"First, can I just say how happy I am that craft shows are so popular again?  I remember the school and church bazaars from many years ago, and in fact participated in a few when my kids were very small.  They were always an eclectic mix of products, most from people just looking to make a little extra money for the holidays.  The shows of today are often juried and made up of professionals whose products pay the rent.  They’re taken seriously, while still maintaining a fun, handmade vibe.  It was something I decided I wanted to be a part of last winter".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment