Thursday, May 14, 2015

Tutorial - Make a Shadow Box Gift for Grandma
Unique gift you can customize according to your season of life

Tutorial at Wit and Wander Blog

"Announcing my pregnancy was one of the best moments I have ever shared with my family. My sweet girl is the first grand baby on either side of our family, so there was a lot of excitement and anticipation as we awaited her arrival. One of the people who was most excited for a new family member was my mom. She had always been an incredible mother to me and I knew she would be an even better grandma. I love handmade gifts that are personal and heartfelt, but don’t break the bank. I don’t think it has to be expensive to let someone know that you care about them. I made this sweet homemade shadow box gift for my mom and my mother-in-law as a thank you gift when they hosted a baby shower in our honor"..... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment