Friday, June 12, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Apple Crumble

http://www.whatsmummyupto.com/2015/06/recipe-family-favourite-apple-crumble.html
Great dessert to serve hot or cold

Tutorial at What's Mummy Up To Blog

"Yep, as the name suggests, this is a real family favourite for me.  My Mum has made this Apple Crumble for as long as I can remember and now my girls love it too.  This crumble is not the same as you might buy ready-made, or even as I've had it in restaurants before.   The crumble is much more ... well ... crumbly, which I love. Anyway, when I recently had some spare granny-smith apples that were going to spoil if I didn't do something with them, I decided this was the perfect use for them, and Daddy and the girls didn't complain one bit".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment