Thursday, June 11, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Faced Neckline

http://whoeverhasthemostfabric.blogspot.com/2015/06/made-in-morning.html
The finish of a garment makes the difference between it looking home-made or professional

Tutorial at Whoever Has the Most Fabric Blog

"I have been using some of my stash to try out some patterns. I bought some relatively expensive fabric in Paris a few weeks ago and I want to make two tops.  Instead of making toiles then I decided to make some wearable tops and if I liked them enough, I would make them again out of the better fabric. This one will be very useful in warm weather, but I don't think I like the shape well enough to make it out of the French fabric.  While I was making it, I thought I could also do a tutorial on a couple of 'tricky' techniques".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment