Saturday, June 20, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Circular Yarn Wall Hanging

http://www.plasteranddisaster.com/circular-yarn-wall-hanging/
Easy technique for a large, low-cost piece of art

Tutorial at Plaster & Disaster Blog

"I had been looking for the right piece to round out the decoration of my office/dressing room, anyway, so I figured this was a good chance to make something to fit.  I came up with a plan to make a circular hanging with some graphic pops of color. To create the circular shape, I finally found a use for a wicker hoop that I have been hoarding for some future project since I was like 11. Literally.  I don’t even remember where it came from anymore, but I’ve been holding onto this thing through my teen years, college, and multiple moves and apartment clean-out".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment