Thursday, June 18, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make an Ombre Watercolor Box

http://www.one-o.it/diy-ombre-watercolored-box/#.VYFLv0Yqong
Even a non-painter can make this pretty catch-all

Tutorial at One O Blog

"I’ve been loving watercolor graphics for a while now, but hadn’t ever made a real craft with it. Probably because I can’t think myself as any kind of painter, and are no good with brushes either. I decided it’s time to change this trend! I have been keeping this box received as a wedding gift for a few months, awaiting to find the right craft. Boxes like this can be used in all sorts of different ways, as table decor centerpiece, as planter, as desk organiser.. As shelf also? Just add two brackets beneath it to make a nice key and money catcher at the entrance".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment