Friday, July 3, 2015

Tutorial - Alter a Skirt for Maternity Wear

http://www.bobbinsonmymind.co.uk/sewing/tutorial/grainline-moss-skirt-a-maternity-tutorial/
No zipper or interfacing needed for this alteration

Tutorial at Bobbins on My Mind Blog

"I think for about 8 months of the year my uniform is generally a moss skirt, tights and boots. I love it. It’s comfy, it goes with basically all my tops, it’s stylish but not too formal, and it uses barely any fabric. What’s NOT to love?! So naturally I had to find a way to continue this habit throughout being pregnant. And here is the solution I’ve come up with! Two different solutions in fact, depending on your preferences!  Making the Moss bump-friendly is a pretty simple adjustment, and if anything it makes the moss easier to sew than usual. But I’d mentioned it in this post, so I thought I’d explain what I done. So here we go".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment