Saturday, July 4, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Light Up Floral Garland

http://www.latelywithkatie.com/light-up-floral-garland/
Add oomph to light strands for home decor

Tutorial at Lately with Katie Blog

"I’m really excited about this post. I love twinkly lights. They are on my favorite things list. My sister and I have a constant favorite list of simple things that make us happy. Examples: tiny rainbows, iced coconut coffee from Brueggers (summer in a cup), dainty tea cups, succulents, decanters, antique keys (like the kind from Cinderella) and more silly things that make you smile inside. The list goes on, but twinkly lights are definitely in the top five. I came up with this garland idea to give my fireplace a little fix up. You could use this idea for weddings, a home built bar (example in post), above your bed, or as I did, above your fireplace".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment