Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make an Autumnal Wreath

http://engineermommy.com/2015/fall-floral-wreath-diy/
Easy way to add a little Fall flair to your front door

Tutorial at Engineer Mommy Blog

"I love wreaths and I love making them! It’s a fun way to gear up for a holiday or season, and since Fall is my favorite season, I especially love making Fall wreaths. This tutorial today is going to show you how I made a (very) simple wreath that features Fall flowers in a gorgeous asymmetric design!  The flowers for this project were picked up from the dollar store, while the wreath form was picked up from Hobby Lobby (on sale for just a few bucks)! So this whole project cost me very little, and I gotta tell you: I am in love with this wreath! It’s so simple but it’s also elegant and very festive".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment