Monday, September 28, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Seasonal Pumpkin Decoration

http://www.boreidesign.com/2015/09/diy-tutorial-decorative-papier-mache.html
Choose paint color to coordinate with your decor

Tutorial at Borei Design Blog
 
"Fall is FINALLY starting to rear its head in the hot South...in other words, it has hit 70 degrees! Hallelujah! To celebrate relief from the summer heat, I decided to add a little fall to my decor.  I got started by pulling out leftover wrapping paper from last Christmas and an old plastic pumpkin bucket from a Halloween passed that was sitting around in the garage.  I ripped the paper into several strips, cut the pumpkin in half to use as a mold and whipped up a batch of papier-mâché (paper mache) paste using my favorite recipe. I have found it to be better than the simple flour & water, no cook kind".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment