Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Chicken Vegetable Egg Soup

http://theseamanmom.com/chicken-vegetable-egg-soup-with-whole-eggs/
Chicken soup - a soothing and comforting dish

Tutorial at The Seaman Mom Blog

"We love soup, especially chicken soup. They’re not only mouth watering but healthy, easy to make and nourishing too. I experimented with various combinations and I find that chicken, vegetables and egg work together wonderfully.  My daughter on the other hand is a very picky eater and even if today she really loves a certain dish, tomorrow she’ll simply loathe it. But luckily for us she always, unconditionally loves eggs! So if I want her to eat about any dish I make, I’ll just add some eggs, make sure they’re pretty visible and then she’s all game".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment