Monday, September 14, 2015

Tutorial - Make an Autumn Fall Leaf Centerpiece

http://engineermommy.com/2015/fall-diy-leaf-branch-centerpiece/
Put together a seasonal decoration with a few supplies

Tutorial at Engineer Mommy Blog

"Although I love decorating for Fall and although I tend to go “all out” (as my husband so aptly points out to me), I don’t really like to spend a whole lot of money for Fall decorating. I love to get a Fall-themed home on a very minimal budget. And today I’d love to share with you an easy DIY that definitely screams “FALL” but really only cost me about $1 (since I had a few of the supplies on hand). If you had to buy everything yourself, this little project would probably set you back about $5… not too bad, right?! I’m all about budget decorating… and getting “the look” for less".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment