Monday, September 14, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Textile Wall Art

http://akioneam.com/textile-inspired-wall-hanging/
Quick and customizable textile wall hangings

Tutorial at AKI 1 a.m. Blog

"I have a white room with white furniture and was looking for ways to add some colour to it. After a few minutes of Pinterest browsing I planned on making this wall hanging that embodies both elements of my work and my need for colour. My collection of craft materials is quiet huge, I often buy items that catch my fancy and aren’t too expensive even if I don’t plan to use them for the project in hand. So, gathering elements for the wall hanging was a breeze.  You could customize the elements and colour palette according to materials available. I went with a pink and orange palette, adding shades of purple to it. Following is a pictorial step-by-step guide to arranging and adding elements".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment