Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tutorial - Make an Upcycled Jeans Sunglasses Case

http://www.pillarboxblue.com/upcycled-jeans-sunglasses-case/
Upcycle old jeans pockets into a sunglasses case with a useful pocket

Tutorial at Pillar Box Blue Blog

"The sun is shining and my shades have come out. I’m fed up of damaging my sunglasses when I’m not wearing them, so decided to design a really handy case for them made from upcycled jeans. Mind you, this is no ordinary sunglasses case. As well as looking great it sports a killer, pocket feature for items such as money and cards.  This project is easy to make and uses the often neglected part of upcycled jeans, the front pocket. When nipping out to the park or the local cafe, I just take my sunglasses in the case instead of lugging my whole handbag out with me. Theses cases also make a great handmade gift".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment