Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Tutorial - How to Add a Hanging Sleeve to a Quilt

https://frommycarolinahome.wordpress.com/2015/08/23/how-to-add-a-hanging-sleeve-for-showing-quilts/
Make either a permanent or a temporary sleeve

Tutorial at From My Carolina Home Blog

"It seems like all I have been sewing lately are hanging sleeves for quilt shows.  I have a quilt in the FBC Memory Makers quilt show during the Apple Festival  and the State Fair is right around the corner!  Plus I am going to enter three quilts into the Asheville Guild show, and those have to have sleeves too.  For my Falling Stars quilt, the sleeve will be a temporary one, as I’ll remove it later for using the quilt. The Farmer’s Market Picnic will also get a temporary sleeve.  The wall hanging quilts will get permanent ones. I thought you’d like to see a couple of tips on doing hanging sleeves, both temporary and permanent".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment