Thursday, September 10, 2015

Tutorial - Recycle Plastic Buckets for Storage

http://www.boreidesign.com/2015/09/upcycling-plastic-ice-cream-buckets.html
A twine covered handle and fun graphic complete the makeover

Tutorial at Borei Design Blog

"I have been making my own laundry detergent in a large quantities for a while. Usually I fill up an empty OxyClean container with detergent to sit beside my machine and store the remaining bulk in a larger storage container. I have to do a LOT of laundry so I have to refill the OxyClean container often.  I've been brainstorming on making a refillable container of its own.  A few days ago when I finished off the last heavenly drop from a gallon sized bucket of ice cream (don't judge me), I knew I had solved my problem. The plastic ice cream buckets (with their nice shape, capacity, easy snap lid and handy handle) would make the perfect container for my homemade laundry detergent".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment