Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Tutorial - How to Clean Pans Using Natural Ingredients

http://theseamanmom.com/natural-way-to-clean-pans-and-pots/
Easy, enjoyable, and will extend the life of your pans and pots

Tutorial at The Seaman Mom Blog

"I’ve had this super duper teflon pan for a few good months now and I simply love it! I use it for cooking almost anything so it’s had its share of “abusing”; maybe that’s why I find it really hard to clean it properly.  I hate scrubbing as it may lead to scratches and eventually ruin my pots and pans (which have a few scratches already, from the stove grates), so I used give them a gentle clean, not much scrubbing involved, using the store bought cleaning products (I tried all of them!). Nothing left my beloved pan the way I wanted it: spotless".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment