Friday, September 11, 2015

Tutorial - Refashion a Shirt into a Bow Tie Blouse

http://greenissuessingapore.blogspot.com/2015/09/how-to-upcycle-shirt-into-pussy.html
Fun trendy blouse makeover

Tutorial at Green Issues By Agy Blog

"I haven't worked in an office for a long time - no more prim and proper shirts; no more ironing!  I still have two of my office shirts from 3 years ago (has it been that long?), one is cotton while the other is polyester. Unfortunately, they are both getting dull and turning a bit grey instead of being pristine white. The cotton one has yellow dots and I'm still hoping I can save it, but anyway, I transformed one of them into a pussy bow blouse   - these are apparently the must have of the season, but I didn't know that until I was googling to find out what I should call my creation".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment