Saturday, October 24, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Hand Tied Quilt

http://madebychrissied.blogspot.com/2015/10/Hand-Tied-Snuggly-Tute.html
Sherpa fleece quilt is a quick and easy baby gift

Tutorial at Made by ChrissieD Blog

"I'm off to Japan on Friday morning for several weeks.  The first week my husband is working so I'll be exploring Tokyo alone and maybe, just maybe, there'll be fabric involved at some stage.  Weeks two and three we're on vacation and travelling a little further to Mt Fuji, Nara, Kyoto, Osaka, Miyajima, Kurashiki and Hiroshima. As always tips, recommendations and coffee/lunch invitations are very welcome. While I'm in Tokyo I'm spending a day with one of my students from Manhattan who has recently returned home to Tokyo after seven years in NYC.  This was her wonderful leaving gift to me just a few weeks ago. Since her arrival home, Aya has given birth to her first son and I've made this snuggly to give to her when we meet up".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment