Friday, October 23, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Vellum Pumpkin Centerpiece

http://www.mabeyshemadeit.com/vellum-pumpkin-centerpiece/
Paper-mache pumpkin for great neutral fall and halloween decor

Tutorial at Mabey She Made It Blog

"Last year I created this vellum pumpkin over at the Core’dinations blog, and this year I get to share it with you! I still love how neutral and fun this white vellum pumpkin is. Raise your hand if you love pumpkins for fall decorating. (I’m raising both of mine!) I love how versatile they are and that you can use them from the beginning of fall all the way through Halloween and Thanksgiving. There are a lot of pumpkins at my house. Today we’re going to do a vellum pumpkin centerpiece with lots of class and that can easily be changed up for any occasion. Let’s get started".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment